Snowboard freerider, architect and globetrotter
- Mother is Philippino/Spanish and father is Scottish/Polish
- Masters degree in Architecture
- Snowboarding, surfing, architecture and meaningful design in detail
- Future plans
- To compete on an international level and to explore and be exposed to as many different aspects of the architecture industry as possible
- World citizen
- Lived in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Indonesia, USA and Austria
- Film projects
- Future plans to work with more and more film projects
That board life
Another dream of Maria’s is to snowboard and compete on an international level. A big goal for the future with snowboarding is to be involved in more film projects.
Maria’s passionate about snowboarding, surfing, architecture and meaningful design in detail. Another focus is to ensure she’s surrounded and inspired by intelligent strong women who are pushing the boundaries.
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark