- Simostranda, Norway
- Mom, dad, a brother and a sister. Married to Mari and together they have the daughter Anna.
- Taking care of the family in the best possible way while pushing the sport
- Supervention and Supervention 2
- Working hard to
- Push the sport in his own way
- Plans for the future
- A world's first and a world record
Doing his thing
Anders has been a pro skier since 2006. He has been traveling the world starting up with doing contests, and now full on with photo and film projects. He’s trying to develop and push the sport in his own way.
Skiing wise Anders’ proudest moment is the first invitation he got to the Winter X-games, or successfully carrying out his project to jump over the iron globe at Nordkapp. From a personal perspective becoming a dad has rocked his world!
Anders started riding alpine at the age of eight. After two years he switched to ski jumping and did that for about eight years. Once he discovered jibbing he was immediately hooked, and has been since then.
My focus is to take care of my family in the best possible way while pushing my sport and doing what I can for my daughter to grow up in a good environment.